Introduction to Course.
This course will give a good understanding of Islamic knowledge, identifies the major school of thought of Islam, areas of discipline, and more.
The noble book of Imam Nawawii, 40 Hadeeth is one of his book collections. Its importance goes back to the great hadeeth of prophet Mohammed SAAW.
"Whoever conveys forty Hadeeth to my Ummah from the affairs of her religion, Allah - the Most High - will raise him on the day of Resurrection in the company of the Scholars of Jurisprudence and the learned".
Many scholars highly recommend learning the correct pronunciation and its commentaries to advance in Islamic studies.
COURSE DATES, TIMES, DESCRIPTION.
Lesson ONE ( May 23, 2021) @ 10:00 a.m. EST.
Lesson TWO( May 23, 2021) @ 10:00 a.m. EST.
This and that
Lesson THREE ( May 23, 2021) @ 10:00 a.m. EST.
This and that.
Lesson FOUR ( May 23, 2021) @ 10:00 a.m. EST.
This and that.
Student must be an American resident and between the ages of 13 and up.
- Live Online course.
- Recorded course for students review.
- Access to additional related courses.
- And more.
INSTRUCTIONS UPON COURSE COMPLETION
Once student is ready to test, please notify your instructor by email stating:
- First, Middle and Last name.
- Contact information, address, phone, and email.
- Testing method, recitation.
Once the student has finished practicing his or her readings, the student will notify the instructor to test for his or her reading. Upon reading satisfactory to the instructor, the student shall receive the following:
- Two hard copies of the book (one for you and one for your future student).
- $50 Gift Certificate.
RESOURCES & REFRENCES
- Fiqh Al-Akbar (by Imam Abo Hanifah).
- Nour Idah (by Hasan Shurunbulali).
- The Absolute Essentials of Islam (by Faraz Fareed Rabbani).
- Ustath Faddy Shaheen
- [email protected]